BLENDED FAMILY

Wednesday, August 17, 2022

God Appointed & God Anointed

 



David was the king because God made him king he was not the king because he was the most qualified person. 

God Appointed & God Anointed 


A person or leader is not doing what he is doing because he is the best at doing it he is doing it because God has put him there.   God Appointed & God Anointed 


  • Respect God authority to place someone in a position. 
  • Stay the Course. Journey of FAITH 
  • Learn from your mistake & others  
  • Empty yourself & Be willing to be pour into. New Wine Skin 
  • Cut those heavy weight that slow you down .  Start Cutting . 
  • Cut those Pretenders friends  that can’t wait to see you fail & fall . 
  • Get around some people that will encourage you & lift you up . 

Straight from the book Loyalty and Disloyalty.




John 16:33

"In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world."



Isaiah 41:10 (NIV)

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."


Psalm 34:4–5, 8

I sought the LORD, and He answered me and delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to Him are radiant, and their faces shall never be ashamed. Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him!



Romans 8:28

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose.